Cashel Holiday Hostel is a well established family hostel in Cashel, Ireland. Centrally located, this renovated 250 years old Georgian house oozes charm and character.
- Our room are brightly decorated and spotlessly clean.
- A spacious modern kitchen, hot showers, central heating, common room with TV and fireplace.
- free wi-fi
- free computer station (includes skype)
- bbq area
- Located from 5 min walk to the World famous touristic attraction, The Rock of Cashel
- Located in Cashel center
- Close to Pubs and Restaurants
- Hore Abbey
- Bolton Library (Home of the smallest book in the world)
If your interests are related to sporting activities or cultural events, Cashel and the surrounding area will ensure that you will never be stand idle. Rambling, fishing, horse riding, golf, tennis and many other sports are at your disposal as well as a wealthy wildlife. And what could be more pleasurable than concluding an extended day in one of the many restaurants or pubs, situated a few hundred yards away, at affordable prices.